These earrings were a little bit of a challenge. I wasn't sure how to add the tubing (to set the stones in) to the jump ring. I ended up leaving the tube long (about 3 inches) and I soldered it to the jump ring like that, and then sawed the excess off after it was soldered. I also soldered the jump ring shut at the same time. After the earrings were assembled I had to use shellac to secure the earrings to a wooden base in order to set the stones. I had never used it before so that was interesting. But it turned out in the end, but took longer than I had thought it would. If I make them again it will probably go quicker. I hope so! You can get them here.